Please see the current Release Notes (here - scroll down to change log) for the active release change log
Ubisecure SSO 8.x.x
SSO 8.10.1 (21/06/2022)
- IDS-2671 - SSO now support Sign in with Apple. A few new parameters have been introduced to enable this integration. Check out our Configure Sign in with Apple knowledge base article
- IDS-2117 - SSO acting as broker now supports ftn_spname for OpenID Connect methods. This parameter is enabled with FinnishTrustNetwork parameter for the method and uses the client_name specified for the application as the ftn_spname value. Read more about the configuration from OpenID Connect authentication method - SSO configurations
- IDS-3491 - SSO OAuth 2.0 applications can be configured to overwrite the spname value configured in the system, to use the value coming from another trusted broker in the Finnish Trust Network. This is configured through the AllowFtnSpname configuration string. More details on this configuration string can be found from OAuth 2.0 integration guide - SSO
- IDS-2979 - SSO acting as broker now support spname for SAML methods. Similar to OpenID Connect, this parameter is enabled with FinnishTrustNetwork parameter for the method and uses the client_name specified for the application as the spname value. Configuration information can be found from SAML IDP Proxy - SSO
- IDS-3518 - SSO SAML applications can be configured to overwrite the spname value configured in the system, to use the value coming from another trusted broker in the Finnish Trust Network. This is configured through the AllowFtnSpname configuration string. More details on this configuration string can be found from SAML2 configuration - SSO
- IDS-3006 - SSO acting as broker now support spname for Mobile PKI methods. This parameter is enabled with FinnishTrustNetwork parameter for the method and uses the client_name specified for the application as the spname value. The value is shown in the DisplayName field of schema as shown in the Installing and configuring ETSI MSS Mobile PKI - SSO
- IDS-2059 - A correction to state value where previously if state included '%2B' it converted it to '+' in authorisation response. This is now resolved and returns the expected '%2B' in the response
- IDS-3601 - A security vulnerability in password-reset application that allowed updating password of a user without verifying OTP code has been corrected
- IDS-3660 - A custom redirect URI scheme previously caused failure in redirect with OAuth2 applications, this was now been resolved
SSO 8.9.3 (11/02/2022)
SSO 8.9.2 (05/01/2022)
SSO 8.9.1 was omitted due to new patch version of Log4j2 being released
SSO 8.9.0 (16/12/2021)
- IDS-399 - SSO key rotation possibilities has been enabled for SSO server
- IDS-2956 - SSO API calls related to create, update and delete signing and encryption keys for SSO server has been included. Examples can be found from Key rotation - SSO
- IDS-2957 - SSO API calls related to associate or remove association of signing and encryption keys with SSO server has been included. How to perform key rotation in SSO can be found from here
- IDS-2961 - SSO API call to get certificate signing request for a specific key. This CSR is forwarded to a CA for signing and later on associated back to the specific key
- IDS-2962 - SSO API call to store the signed certificate with a specific key. Only one certificate is allowed for a key, if there are multiple available in the body, the first will be read and the others will be ignored
- IDS-2964 - New and/or updated signing and encryption keys are published in OpenID Provider JWKS when changes are detected. All non-expired signing keys and one valid encryption key is shown in the
metadata.jwks. The scheduler is run every minute to check for changes
- IDS-2963 - New and/or updated signing and encryption keys are published in SAML2 IdP Metadata when changes are detected. All non-expired signing keys and one valid encryption key is shown in the Metadata. The scheduler is run every minute to check for changes. Each valid key is provided twice in the SAML2 IdP Metadata, once inside
IDPSSODescriptor element and once inside
- IDS-2970 - New and/or updated signing and encryption keys are published in WS-Federation IdP Metadata when changes are detected. All non-expired signing keys and one valid encryption key is shown in the FederationMetadata. The scheduler is run every minute to check for changes
- IDS-3241 & IDS-3242 - Client registration request provides jwks_uri instead of static jwks to better support key rotation
- IDS-1486 - A documentation pages for diag log description has been created to match the audit log description pages, for easier use by developers.
- IDS-2757 - id_tokens are included in refresh_token grant responses when "openid" is included in the scope. Extending the requested scopes with additional claims after the refresh token has been created will not fetch additional information. More information can be found from Authorization code grant and web single sign-on - SSO
- IDS-3303 - Password application IDP metadata is automatically updated from the IDP metadata endpoint once a minute to support key rotation. More details are available from Password application installation - SSO
- IDS-3125 - A Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been resolved in SSO error page
- IDS-1039 - SSO UI now shows "User account is locked" for OTP List and TOTP method after a user has tried to login with invalid code 5 times (or the amount configured in login attempts). Previously the user was shown the message after they tried to login on the 6th time after the method had already been locked
- IDS-1652 - Message shown to user that have a mismatch of password and confirmation during password change now states a clearer reason for error "Make sure the passwords match. Please try again". Previously the message stated "The new credentials were not accepted" which did not point towards the reason for not being accepted
- IDS-3176 - SSO UI now shows "User account is locked" for Unregistered SMTP OTP and Unregistered SMS OTP method after a user has tried to login with invalid code 5 times (or the amount configured in login attempts). Previously the user was shown the message after they tried to login on the 6th time after the method had already been locked
- IDS-2828 - ubikt.jar now generates Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file from certificate contained in unix/win32.config. An example how to use the tool can be found from Increase the SSO metadata certificate private key size
- IDS-3109 - SSO UI and audit logs now show correct "The user account is locked" message for TOTP method when a user has input invalid OTP code too many times and their account has gotten locked. Previously the message showed "The authentication method configuration is invalid: UNSPECIFIED"
- IDS-3014 - SSO now shows correct template when returning from an external authentication method (SAML). Previously when a user returned back to the application, the default application template was shown to the user
SSO 8.8.1 (21/06/2021)
- IDS-3125 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been corrected in error template
SSO 8.8.0 (09/06/2021)
- IDS-105 - Administrators are now able to configure OpenID Connect methods in SSO Management UI without using the Management API. Read our Knowledge base article Configure OpenID Connect authentication method in SSO Management UI
- IDS-2861 - UserInfo endpoint now supports POST requests. See Authorization code grant and web single sign-on - SSO for more information
- IDS-2765 - SPI OpenID Connect CIBA method has been included to SSO. This allows CIBA method to be used as step-up method for your registered users. Read more about the configuration from OpenID Connect CIBA authentication method
- IDS-2937 - New API calls have been added to the Accounting Service to get more information on the ticket granted events happening in your system. The API calls return method and application used for each of the events and are able to be queried daily, hourly or per minute. More information about the API calls can be found from Event details API section in Accounting Service API
- IDS-2256 - Freja eID is now supported by SSO. Read our Knowledge base article Configure OpenID Connect Freja eID login
- IDS-3008 - TOTP API has been extended with a new call to get information if a user has the TOTP method enabled or disabled for their account. Detailed information how to use the API is available in TOTP API swagger documentation that can be configured with the TOTP API - SSO
- IDS-2862 - In Authentication requests that require End-user interaction to continue although prompt parameter is none the error response has been changed from previous access_denied to interaction_required, according to the OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications
- IDS-2847 - Hardcoded acr_value for Client Initiated Backchannel Authentications method has been removed
- IDS-2833 - CIBA adapter (previously UBAA) OpenID Provider metadata has been updated with backchannel_token_delivery_modes_supported and token_endpoint_auth_signing_alg_values_supported values. More information about the metadata can be found from Installing and configuring Swedish BankID - SSO
- IDS-2837 - invalid_grant error message has been updated to use LOGIN_CANCEL error message instead of previous AUTHENTICATION_METHOD_INVALID for CIBA methods
- IDS-2940 - CIBA adapter's Spring Boot version has been updated and Swagger UI URL has changed, check the new URL from Installing and configuring Swedish BankID - SSO
- IDS-1670 - Step-up method usability has been improved to not show any selection between step-up methods if there is only one configured for the application. For example, if only TOTP method is available as 2FA method in application, the user no longer needs to click "totp.1" button after signing in with password, but is immediately asked for TOTP code
- IDS-2160 - Improved performance when generating and downloading reports from the Accounting Service. In our testing we have noted substantially decreased download times observable in larger datasets
- IDS-2794 - Updated unix.config/win32.config file to include sso-api.uuid, totp.uuid and accounting.client.uuid to preserve the client IDs during upgrade of your system. Info about this can be found from Preserve essential configuration settings in upgrade
- IDS-3019 - Accounting Service methods have been updated for CIBA methods. Previously named UBAA method is now referred to as UNREGISTERED.CIBA and registered CIBA method is referred to as DIR.CIBA. See Accounting Service - SSO for more information
- IDS-3011 - Unregistered CIBA method: Transformation of id_token claims was changed to be same as in OpenID Connect method. Also added a new configuration option `usernameClaim` for defining the id_token claim used as the subject for the unregistered user
- IDS-3015 - Token endpoint responses have been updated to have HTTP headers "Cache-Control: no-store" and "Pragma: no-cache" set by default to prevent information to be cached
- IDS-3018 - Refresh token endpoint error responses have been updated in accordance to
OpenID Connect Core 1.0
- IDS-3061 - New compatibility flag was introduced to resolve backwards incompatibility with OTP printout and TOTP secrets in the case that the users are stored in SQL database. If this is the case LegacyUserCredentialsTable needs to be added to the method for the users to keep using their set secrets. New SQL users or existing users recreating their secrets will be handled correctly. See more details from TOTP Authentication Method and OTP Printout authentication method - SSO
- IDS-3062 - CIBA adapter has been updated to include client_id in aud claim and id_token expiration time. Configuration information can be found from Installing and configuring Swedish BankID
- IDS-3009 - TOTP method can now be used without additional schema changes when using AD LDS as Ubilogin Directory together with external SQL directory
- IDS-1511 - SSO Password reset: old tokens not invalidated. There are built-in features that can be used to mitigate
- OTP should be set to expire (policy.oauth.otp.timeout)
- Password min-age should be set greater than OTP expiration time (policy.password.min-age)
- IDS-2721 - MENU_INTRO2_TEXT in SSO messages properties has been fixed to show the client name in SSO login screen when configured in client_name is configured in the metadata. Review Login screens - SSO for more details
- IDS-2247 - OTP_LOGIN_REMAINING_PASSWORD_AMOUNT in SSO properties has been fixed to show the remaining one-time passwords left on the printed list to warn the user to renew the list before it runs out of passwords. More details on configurations can be found from Login screens - SSO and OTP Printout authentication method - SSO
- IDS-2750 - Refresh tokens were invalid for Unregistered SMS with an Ubilogin Directory user. This issue has been fully resolved.
- IDS-3104 - SPI TOTP method: Account lockout policy section is now shown in TOTP method configuration in SSO Management UI and pressing "Update" without any changes doesn't remove the lockout policy configurations.
SSO 8.7.1 (21/06/2021)
- IDS-3125 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been corrected in error template
SSO 8.7.0 (20/01/2021)
- IDS-1256 - SSO now supports Authorisation Code Flow with Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE) and will start validating the code_challenge and code_verifier for clients that are already sending them now. PKCE is currently only supported when SSO acts as Authorisation server (IDP). More information can be found from Authorization code grant - SSO and Provider metadata reference - SSO
- IDS-2784 - Accounting Service dependencies has been updated to remove vulnerabilities. You can find the latest versions used in the Accounting Table 2 on 3rd party licenses - SSO
- IDS-2706 - SSO dependencies have been updated to remove vulnerabilities. You can find the latest versions used in the SSO Table 1 on 3rd party licenses - SSO
- IDS-2498 - Issue with policy.password.history parameter has been fixed and new passwords are compared against the amount of previous passwords in the system. If value is set to 5, the user can not change to the any of the 5 previous passwords used. This policy still has issues with CustomerID and causes issues in user creation if enabled for password method used in CustomerID, see IDS-2851 in known issues
- IDS-2985 - Refresh token logging have been extended with details of which refresh token was trying to be accessed to help with troubleshooting. This can be enabled by setting debug level on diag.protocol logs.
SSO 8.6.1 (21/06/2021)
- IDS-3125 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been corrected in error template
SSO 8.6.0 (05/11/2020)
- IDS-1885 - SSO now supports Time-based One-time Password as a new step-up method. See TOTP Authentication Method for more details
- IDS-2631 - TOTP API application has been created for handling of user TOTP secrets. These API calls allow Administrators to set and remove the secrets for users through their own self-service UI/application (this is not provided within the Ubisecure Identity Server). See TOTP API - SSO for more info how to setup and configure
- IDS-2714 - Support for PBKDF2-SHA256 password encoding has been added to SSO. All supported values can be found from Management UI authentication methods
- IDS-2571 - Improvement for handling multiple IPs in "proxy.remote-addr-name = x-forwarded-for" configuration. If there are multiple IPs included in the request, all of the IPs will be shown in the audit logs, separated by ",". This will need to be taken into consideration when parsing the audit logs. Previously multiple IPs caused issues with Ubilogin Management, Logviewer and Search applications.
- IDS-2717 - Changes to application configuration for two-factor authentication methods. If both password and a step-up method is enabled for an application, users who do not have the specific step-up method enabled on their account can log in to the application with password only. See Authentication and authorization process - SSO
SSO 8.5.2 (21/06/2021)
- IDS-3125 - Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability has been corrected in error template
SSO 8.5.1 (07/10/2020)
SSO 8.5.0 (17/06/2020)
- IDS-1303 - Mobile Connect integration has been extended with support related to logging and consent. This enables Mobile Operators to take Mobile Connect Authentication and Authentication Plus product into commercial use. The items that have been updated for this feature can be found in the improvements section.
- IDS-2516 - OAuth 2.0 applications can be extended with compatibility flag ExtendedOAuth2AuditLogging. This enables additional log entries to the audit log to facilitate Mobile Connect billing use cases. This can also be use for other OpenID Connect use cases. More detailed information can be found from Additional audit logging for OAuth 2.0
- IDS-1304 - Authorisation policies have been updated with scope field. This will allow Administrators to specify which scopes should be evaluated for OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 applications. You can read more about how to Manage authorization policies - SSO here
- IDS-2522 - Improved consent page includes requested scopes and confirm/cancel buttons instead of previous static text and checkbox. This improvement can be used for OpenID Connect methods and OAuth 2.0 applications. For other applications and methods, an updated static page of consent information will be shown to the end user. Read more about how to configure the consent screen from our Login screens - SSO and Internationalization - SSO documentation pages.
- IDS-1591 - Mobile ID (Mobiilivarmenne) phone number input field has been changed from 'text' to 'tel' to improve the user experience on mobile devices. Users default screen will show number keypad rather than alphabet keyboard, easing use of the service
- IDS-2486 - Optimisation of LDAP search in Password Reset application related to lookup of available methods
- IDS-2014 - Additional information for the different entry types has been added to our Audit log description - SSO
- IDS-2034 - Improved documentation how to setup authentication methods using SSO Management API can be found from OpenID Connect authentication method - SSO
- IDS-750 - Improved documentation related to handling of error situation not to expose any sensitive server or software information. Read more about how to use reverse proxy in our Security considerations for production environments - SSO
- IDS-1487 - Improved version handling of SSO components in order to have a better understanding of which version is currently installed. Logging of correct version (i.e. same as the release version) during SSO startup
- IDS-2445 - Improvement to how threads are handled for Health check API. In clustered environments it was noticed that the health check calls could go into a deadlock due to timing issue when connection was shutting down
- IDS-2615 - OAuth2 / OpenID Connect Token responses have been changed to exclude the id_token for refresh requests. This is to make sure that no additional information is shared with the application that the user has not approved to be shared. Read more about Access Token and ID Token from Authorization code grant and web single sign-on - SSO
- IDS-2608 - Updated audit log field "Web Application User ID" to get username sent to the application in the log entries that have this field available. More information can be found from Audit log description - SSO
- IDS-2158 - Version number in the footer of SSO Management UI now correctly displays the installed version of the application
- IDS-2317 - UsernameUserMappingIdentityFactory flag has been set to disabled as default as specified in SSO 8.4.1 release notes. If this functionality needs to be enabled follow the Enabling UsernameUserMappingIdentityFactory instructions
- IDS-2032 - Changing log levels in SSO management UI will now come into affect without restarting SSO application, this would previously require a restart
- IDS-1182 & IDS-1469 - Documentation has been updated related to how to configure your reverse proxy in order not to expose any sensitive server or software information. Read more about how to use reverse proxy in our Security considerations for production environments - SSO page
- IDS-2537 - Correction to jQuery call that broke WS-Federation logout in 8.4.0 and 8.4.1. If using WS-Federation methods, we suggest to upgrade to SSO 8.5.0 to resolve this issue
SSO 8.4.1 (06/02/2020)
- IDS-2208 - Fix for StrictAudiencePolicy to be able to set the compatibility flag system-wide, this did not overwrite application or authentication method flags set in SSO 8.3.8 (OpenID Connect authentication method - SSO)
SSO 8.4.0 (12/11/2019)
- IDS-1103 - Accounting Service
- IDS-994 - Per user authentication matching
- IDS-58 - Server side session storage/Redis product documentation (Use Redis with Identity Server)
- IDS-79 - NameIDPolicy must be set for AuthnRequest sent by SSO
- IDS-110 - Updated SSO external library (3rd party) dependencies (3rd party licenses - SSO)
- IDS-684 - AuthnContextClassRef from a SAML Identity Provider to SSO (IdP Proxy) should also be possible to be forwarded to SP
- IDS-930 - SSO management API for persistentID (PCR) name mapping
- IDS-1080 - Identity Server supports BCrypt for password encoding
- IDS-653 - Name change: Agent has been replaced with Application in SSO UI
- IDS-683 - Fix for deadlock in JLDAP
- IDS-712 - Fix usability on Unregistered SMS login screens. Focus set to OTP field
- IDS-1106 - Fix for SSO server jwks interoperability issue in Chrome
- IDS-1190 - Fix for one time feature not working for OAuth applications when there is SSO session available
- IDS-1412 - Fix for REDIS failover when the node configured in SSO goes offline
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.8 (24/10/2019)
This release improves the compatibility with Finnish Trust Network. It also includes improvements on general OpenID Connect compatibility.
- IDS-2037: OpenID Connect: Ability to duplicate parameters outside the request object when sending Authorization requests as JWTs
- IDS-2107: OpenID Connect: Implementation of Key ID in JWKs, JWS and JWE
- IDS-2108: OpenID Connect: Send client_id as a request parameter in Token requests when using client assertions
- IDS-2110: OpenID Connect: Ability to perform relaxed or strict JWT aud claim validation
- IDS-2113: OpenID Connect: Improved UI locale handling
- IDS-2114: OpenID Connect: Ability to perform Authentication request with HTTP POST instead of GET
- IDS-2115: OpenID Connect:: Include the aud claim in client assertions
- IDS-2164: OpenID Connect: Ability to define static
ubisecure_request_parameters to be sent with Authorization requests
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.7
- This version was omitted from public consumption due to limited use functionality
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.6 (12/04/2019)
- IDS-1412: Improvements in support for Redis Cluster failover during server startup and runtime.
- SSO now supports configuring more than one initial seed nodes which are used during SSO startup. Instructions on setting the initial seed nodes can be found here.
- SSO now recovers from changes in the Redis cluster's topology during runtime, such as nodes going down and back up.
- IDS-1460: The errors "User not found" and "Invalid credentials" are no longer revealed in "subStatus" attribute of the JSON object "view", which can be found when viewing the page source of the login page.
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.5 (01/03/2019)
- IDS-1354: Fixed warning of missing library file
commons-daemon.jar in application server log during startup
- This issue occurred in version 8.3.4 but does not cause regression other than the warning note in the logs
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.4 (21/02/2019)
- IDS-1308: Finnish Trust Network: Support for SAML2 LG extension as specified in FTN SAML2 Profile v1.0 chapter 188.8.131.52.
- SSO is now able to read the LG extension from inbound SAML 2.0 Authentication Requests and use it as the login UI locale; and write it to outbound SAML 2.0 Authentication Requests.
- For SAML 2.0 Authentication Methods, writing the extension in an Authentication Request requires a new Compatibility Flag
FinnishTrustNetwork set for the method.
- For SAML 2.0 Applications, the Extension is read from an Authentication Request automatically if one is available.
- IDS-1326: Running the setup.sh for Enterprise Linux doesn't require high system entropy.
- This was an errored requirement used only in 8.3.2 and 8.3.3
- IDS-1279: Mobile Connect Authentication v1.1: Error responses for Mobile Connect authentication requests are now compatible with the updated Authentication 1.1 profile.
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.3 (17/01/2019)
- IDS-1146: One-time password format in OAuth SMS/SMTP grant can be freely formatted.
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.2 (14/01/2019)
- IDS-1117: Support for HTML emails in OAuth SMTP-OTP Grant.
- IDS-947: Corrected ForceAuthn authentications when user has already an existing authentication.
- IDS-1037: Made it possible to update Tomcat version.
- IDS-1106: Corrected JWK interoperability issue with Chrome browser.
Ubisecure SSO 8.3.0 (12/10/2018)
- IDS-270: Password Reset - A new web application for resetting a forgotten password.
- IDS-639: Support for Swedish BankID via external Authentication Adapter using Ubisecure Backchannel Authentication Adapter (UBAA) Authentication Method.
- Technical information, installing and configuring Swedish BankID Authentication Adapter is described here
- Installing the Ubisecure Backchannel Authentication Adapter Authentication Method is described here
- SSO Management UI supports configuration by providing new method type Backchannel Authentication Adapter
- IDS-963: The LDAP search for finding a ubiloginAuthMapping entry in the Ubilogin Directory, that is performed each time a user is authenticated, consumes less resources
- IDS-78: LDAPS support for SSO install.sh, export.sh and import.sh
- IDS-388: The default font size for error messages is increased from 0.8em to 1.1em
- IDS-60: Disabled users cannot log in to applications with accounts that are linked by User Driven Federation.
- When a user authenticates with a federated identity and a matching local account is returned by a FederationManager implementation (i.e. CIDFederationManager or UbiloginFederationTable), the local account status is now verified and the access is denied if the status is not valid.
- The workaround fix Preventing disabled users from logging in with user driven federation as described in the page User driven federation is not needed anymore.
- IDS-1014: SSO management doesn't disclose the client_secret for OAuth2 application agents
- When uploading a client metadata to an OAuth 2.0 application agent using the SSO Management Console, if the metadata contains a
client_secret is now removed before storing the metadata in the agent configuration in Ubilogin Directory.
- Prior to 8.3, the
client_secret was not removed, but stored as is in the agent configuration in Ubilogin Directory.
- Furthermore, even if the
client_secret has already been stored in the agent configuration, as may be the case for agents that have already been activated prior to SSO 8.3, the
client_secret will now not be shown in the SSO Management Console nor in the SSO Management API.
- Prior to 8.3, the
client_secret, if set in the client metadata, was shown in SSO Management Console.
- IDS-1052: OTP lists for UbiloginDirectory users created from SSO Management Console are not invalid randomly
- IDS-945: Execute flag is set for the bash scripts in the Linux version
- IDS-723: The SMTP message that is sent by SMTP OTP method sets the Date header as specified in RFC 822
- IDS-821: Some errors (such as LDAP read timeout) during password/reset don't deactivate the servlet that catches it
- IDS-437: Main Class in the MANIFEST.MF of sso-pkipolicy.jar is correct
- IDS-1074: Linux version: OpenLDAP installation script (ldap/openldap/install.sh) doesn't show an unnecessary error message ldap_modify: No such attribute (16)
Ubisecure SSO 8.2.25-1 (06/2018)
- IDS-782: Added missing OTP Server files to installation package.
Ubisecure SSO 8.2.25
Improvements for Finnish MobileID (Mobile Certificate / Mobiilivarmenne) Authentication Method
- IDS-578: Configurable status request delay.
The delays between the transaction request and the initial status request, as well as the delay between consecutive status requests after the first one, are configurable. The configuration parameters are
consecutiveStatusRequestDelay. Refer also to the method configuration guide.
- IDS-658: Separate error message when authentication times out.
- There is a new error message
LOGIN_EXPIRED that is shown whenever authentication timeout occurs. The timeout is set in the
ae.timeout configuration parameter. The possible error messages are listed under ETSI MSS Mobile PKI Unregistered Screen in Login Screens.
- IDS-589: Chrome: Forms submitted using POST to SSO's browser endpoints don't work.
- SSO 8.2.19 and 8.2.24 had the issue with Chrome browser, that Forms submitted using POST method to SSO's browser endpoint return 403 Forbidden HTTP status. This caused problems for example with SAML 2.0 login sequence with Ubisecure SAML SP module, because it uses SAML HTTP-POST binding by default, which is based on send a form using POST. That issue is now fixed.
Ubisecure SSO 8.2.24
Improvements and Corrections for Finnish Mobile ID (Mobile Certificate / Mobiilivarmenne) Authentication Method
- IDS-89: Configurable length of Event Identifier
- Length of the event identifier used for matching the authentication event in the mobile device and the browser can now be configured to be 4 to 8 digits long. This is done by setting the new configuration parameter
eventIdLength, which is also described in the method configuration documentation.
- IDS-555: Show the error message for missing or invalid NoSpamCode
- When NoSpamCode has been asked from a user, but the NoSpamCode the user has given is invalid or missing, error message is now shown to the user to indicate what went wrong.
- IDS-556: NoSpamCode field being visible or not is preserved when error message is shown
- NoSpamCode field is hidden in login screen with error message, if the field was also hidden before the error. Conversely, the field is shown, if it was also shown before the error.
- IDS-582: Correct text in the label for the phone number is shown in the wait screen
- The wait screen (the screen where the Event Identifier is shown) shows now correct text
MPKI_UNREGISTERED_MOBILENUMBER in the label for the phone number.
- IDS-464: Mobile Connect / OpenID Connect: SSO decrypts an encrypted Mobile Connect login_hint when passed to OpenID Connect Authentication Provider
- SSO passes login_hint to an Open ID Connect Authentication Provider as a generic unencrypted OpenID Connect login_hint also, if the login_hint originates from a Mobile Connect Authentication Request that contains an encrypted login_hint.
Ubisecure SSO 8.2.19
Improvements and Corrections
- IAM-2304: OpenID Connect authentication method
- IAM-1038: OpenID Connect: Support for configuration of essential JSON Web Algorithms in encryption and signing
- Along with the previously supported RS256 digital signing algorithm, we have added support for HS256, in which the signing key is derived from client_secret value. For encryption, there are also options for algorithms in key management and content encryption.
Complete list of supported algorithms for the various endpoints can be found in the OpenID Connect provider metadata (see documentation for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect metadata - SSO).
- IAM-2156: OpenID Connect: Configurable idtoken encryption and signing
- Added support for enabling encryption for idtokens, which can be configured by setting id_token_encrypted_response_alg and id_token_encrypted_response_enc configuration parameters in the client metadata. The digital signing algorithm used for idtokens can respectively be configured by setting id_token_signed_response_alg (by default it is "RS256").
Complete list of supported values is provided in the id_token_encryption_alg_values_supported, id_token_encryption_enc_values_supported and id_token_signing_alg_values_supported attributes in the OpenID Connect provider metadata (see documentation for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect metadata - SSO).
- IAM-2157: OpenID Connect: Configurable userinfo response encryption and signing
- Added support for enabling encryption for userinfo endpoint responses, which can be configured by setting userinfo_encrypted_response_alg and userinfo_encrypted_response_enc configuration parameters in the client metadata. The digital signing algorithm used for userinfo response can respectively be configured by setting userinfo_signed_response_alg (by default no signature is added to userinfo response).
Complete list of supported values is provided in the userinfo_encryption_alg_values_supported, userinfo_encryption_enc_values_supported and userinfo_signing_alg_values_supported attributes in the OpenID Connect provider metadata (see documentation for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect metadata - SSO).
- IAM-2303: OpenID Connect client integrations: JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for Client Authentication
- IAM-2364: OpenID Connect client integrations: Any port is allowed for Loopback URI Redirection
- IAM-2363: OpenID Connect client integrations: App-declared Custom URI Scheme Redirection
- IAM-1435: OpenID Connect client integrations: Support for scope in client metadata
- Use the client metadata scope setting to restrict and white list the set of allowed scopes for a OAuth client.
Scopes "openid", "userinfo" and the client_id of the metadata's owner cannot be disallowed, so they are always implicitly included in the scope list (if set in the client metadata in the first place).
- IAM-1847: Java Runtime Environment is no longer provided in the SSO installation package
- Ubisecure SSO uses now an existing JRE installation provided in the standard JRE_HOME environment variable. This must be taken into account for all upgrades from pre-8.2 SSO's.
- IAM-2353: SSO writes information of the system environment in the diag log during start up
- When starting up, SSO writes a comprehensive information printout in the diagnostics log about the system environment it's running on. The printout includes JRE version, environment variables, Java security providers, trusted certificates etc. This is crucial for our support, as with the JRE now removed, it would otherwise be difficult and time consuming to gain knowledge of the exact details of the environment SSO is running on.
- IAM-2873: OpenID Connect: Access token lifetime follows SSO session's lifetime
- Access token lifetime follows the lifetime of the associated SSO session, in which the token was issued. This means that an access token's lifetime can be extended by extending SSO session's lifetime. Conversely, if an SSO session is terminated, all access tokens issued during that session are revoked.
- IAM-2982: OpenID Connect: Second use of authorization code revokes the access token that was previously issued for the authorization code
- When authorization code replay is detected, the access token, that has been issued for the replayed authorization code during its first use, is revoked.
- IAM-2891: Error page without authentication methods is now shown also for SAML and Tupas agents
- The plain error page, that is shown when there are no visible authentication methods to be shown, was previously skipped when the application agent was of type SAML or Tupas whereas for other agent types it was visible. This behaviour is now unified so that the error page is visible with all agents.
Any other page (such as authentication method list also known as "menu" page) that happened to contain an error message was shown with all agents even in previous versions.
- IDS-22: Improved support for UI template setting in Password Change and Password Reset
- There are some UI template settings, that hasn't been shown properly in the Password application. These setttings are logo.ico, logolink, logoalt, HEADER_TEXT_1, HEADER_TEXT_2 and COPYRIGHT. Now they are shown and updated correctly based on the selected UI template also in the Password Application.
Secondly, if user changes the locale in the Password Application, the changed locale is now included in the URL that is sent in the password reset mail. Also, if the password reset was initiated from SSO login page, the changed locale is propagated back to the SSO page when user is returned there after finishing or canceling the reset.
Ubisecure SSO 8.1.2 (15/05/2017)
- IAM-2376: The rules specified in methodmenu.rules are now applied correctly
Ubisecure SSO 8.1.1 (26/04/2017)
- IAM-2320: Tupas IDP: If A01Y_RETLINK contains query part, the query part is now included also in the tupas response.
- IAM-2300: In fresh SSO installation, user can now define "allowed to" -group for SSO API agent
- IAM-2308: Agent type of SSO API agent is now correctly OAuth agent
- IAM-2326: WS-Federation: Continue button is now shown after successful IDP initated logout, if there's active WS-Federation session
- IAM-2311: Url is corrected for Nordea TUPAS test method (tupas.nordea.1) in methods-tupas.ldif
Ubisecure SSO 8.1.0 (28/03/2017)
- IAM-1374: SSO support for wreply and wfresh paraneters in WS-Federation
- IAM-2019: SSO support for wauth and whr parameters in WS-Federation
- IAM-1352: SSO Management API - New functionality to add/remove/modify users
- IAM-1457: SSO Management API - New functionality to create mapping configuration (persistentId, refreshtokenPolicy)
- IAM-1735: Sms-mt-otp and smtp-otp grant, added error description to Error Response explaining the error situation
- IAM-1907: OTP Timout for Sms-mt-otp and smtp-otp grant,is now configurable in minutes. By default, there is no timeout.
- IAM-2073: TUPAS IDP A01Y_RETLINK parameter allows ignoring of query parameters from the URL(s)
- IAM-2110: Type and attribute names in SSO Management API calls for input are now case in-sensitive. Type and attribute names in responses are now in CamelCase.
- IAM-2204: Java updated to version jdk-8u121
- IAM-2197: Tomcat updated to version 8.0.42
- IAM-2066: SSO Linux UbiloginDirectory does not fail to start after reboot (because the OS changes /var/run/ubilogin ownership to root:root)
- IAM-2075: Agents with empty template field, no longer show the wrong template in login page
- IAM-2018: Agent activation file download now works also in new Chrome browser
Ubisecure SSO 8.0.1 (02/12/2016)
- IAM-1833: MPKI authentication now works with mobileconnectloginhint-compabilityflag and ENCR_MSIDN
Ubisecure SSO 8.0.0 (25/11/2016)
- IAM-1320: SSO Server acts as a TUPAS IDP
- IAM-1478: PCR generation - an option to use new kind of UUID format as specified in RFC 4122
- IAM-1493: It is now possible to prevent SSO on server side by using agent setting (using either Forceauthn, oneTimeUse or both parameters)
- IAM-1736: New Ubisecure look and feel to SSO
- IAM-1770: New tomcat version 8.0.38
- IAM-1685: SAML agent metadata configuration fixed - agentlogo is not mandatory when clientname is used
Ubisecure SSO 7.x.x
Ubisecure SSO 7.7.1 (03/10/2016)
- IAM-1506: SSO authorization policy can decrypt values
- IAM-1538: SSO password app doesn't show errors for all users
Ubisecure SSO 7.7.0 (26/08/2016)
- IAM-1032: OpenID Provider Metadata, tokeninfo_endpoint replaced with introspection_endpoint (RFC 7662)
- IAM-1384: Token Introspection updates for RFC 7662
- IAM-1066: MPKI login screen can be configured so that it does not ask a spam code and tries automatically to login if mobile connect crypted loginhint is provided.
- IAM-1451: OAuth2 and SAML2 metadata agent logo, based on locale, can be set visible in the login screen, with or without the default SSO logo
- IAM-1474: SSO openldap version upgrade to openldap-2.4.44 (OpenLDAP is now compiled without DDS overlay and with both BDB (default) and new MDB backends)
- IAM-1420: SSO management GUI copyright message is changed to state GlobalSign instead of Ubisecure
Ubisecure SSO 7.6.0 (29/05/2016)
- IAM-712: OAuth 2.0 Token Revocation (RFC 7009).
- IAM-1124: SAML Profile for OAuth 2.0 Authorization Grants (RFC 7522)
- IAM-1354: SSO Management API new functionality to allow Relying Party specified client_id and secret for OAuth2 metadata (RFC-7591 Dynamic client registration protocol)
- IAM-1364: OAuth2 and SAML2 metadata client name can be set visible in the login screen, id addition, or to replace to current hostname
- IAM-1366: Username in login screen cannot be changed if mobile connect login_hint is encrypted (ENCR_MSISDN)
- IAM-1384: Oauth2 Token Introspection token_type supports refresh_token
- IAM-1448: OAuth2 OpenID Provider Metadata changes, tokeninfo_endpoint is replaced with introspection_endpoint. Note that tokeninfo_endpoint and /uas/oauth2/tokeninfo are deprecated (will be removed in the version after 7.6)
- IAM-1395: SSO can return grant type and refresh token create time to application using authorization policy
- IAM-1428: AuthnStatementSessionNotOnOrAfter interop flag to leave SessionNotOnOrAfter unassigned in SAML2 response
- IAM-1403: OpenID Connect idtoken contains azp attribute in Mobile Connect
- IAM-1404: OAuth2 idtoken attribute aud is now always array to fully support Mobile Connect
- IAM-1406: OAuth2 authorization endpoint error page now sets http status 400 to indicate error condition (Does not return user to relying party)
- IAM-1402: OpenID Connect idtoken nonce updates correctly to new auth. requests (From same client using authorization code grant)
- IAM-1455: Password application url parameter "method" now handles the NUL character (= %00 url encoded) for password/reset application without error situation
Ubisecure SSO 7.5.0 (26.02.2016)
- IAM-5: OAuth2-extension for confirming Email and Phone number
- IAM-823: SSO Management REST API Phase 1
- IAM-873: Compability flag SendAssertionConsumerServiceURL for sending AssertionConsumerServiceURL in SAML-AuthnRequest
- IAM-1170: New compabilityflag ExplicitUnspecifiedAuthnContextClassRef for sending authnContextClassRef in SAML-response
- IAM-941: OTP server support for external SQL user database
- IAM-1060: Unregistered SMS OTP Authentication method
- IAM-1208: Unregistered SMTP OTP Authentication method
- IAM-1147: Login_hint now works also with unregistered authentication methods (unregistered MPKI, SMS and SMTP)
- IAM-1253: SSO Management UI to GlobalSign branding
- IAM-1296: OAuth request scope now ignored as long as the correct scope in use is returned in Token Endpoint response
- IAM-1297: Only password, authorization_code and refresh_token are allowed OAuth grant_types By default.
- IAM-1295: Template property useloginhint for showing OAuth2 login_hint in SSO
- IAM-1294: Support for Mobile Connect encrypted login_hint with prefix ENCR_MSISDN
- IAM-183: Audit contains information after user tries with incorrect username
Ubisecure SSO 7.4.0 (27.11.2015)
- IAM-805: Upgrade SSO JVM to Java 8
- IAM-884: SSO Tomcat updated, version 8.0.27
- IAM-910: OpenID Connect/Mobile Connect Identity Provider
- IAM-966: Support multivalue SAML2 AuthnContextClassRef in methods
- IAM-995: updated OpenSSL version to 1.0.1p, used by OpenLDAP in linux installations
Ubisecure SSO 7.3.4 (30.9.2015)
- IAM-997: Some button texts not visible in management UI
- IAM-998: Service cant be deleted if name contains "<>"
Ubisecure SSO 7.3.3 (29.9.2015)
- IAM-817: SSO login flow should double check UDF linking need after registration and not ask for user consent if linking has be done
- IAM-895: Autocomplete for password input forms settable in UI-template (affects screens in SSO and password application)
- IAM-946: If address tracking (netmask) is disabled then a AuthnStatement/SubjectLocality element is no longer created in SAML Assertion
- IAM-948: If directory user mapping is successful for a user then UDF process will be skipped
- IAM-951: Backchannel messages (SOAP Logout) are now secured with TLS 1.2
- IAM-25: SSO Management: Form inputs should be sanitized to prevent Cross-Site Scripting
- IAM-883: OAuth: Malformed JWT causes error "Unexpected char 127 (line no=1, column no=1, offset=0) at ...)"
- IAM-943: Session injection in Password application doesn't work in a reverse proxy deployment
- IAM-969: Methodmenu rules don't change when a template is changed
Ubisecure SSO 7.3 (29.5.2015)
- IAM-9: After a successfull password reset, a SSO session is created for the user and the user is redirected to a predefined url
- IAM-49: SSO Management UI for oAuth2.0 authorization server
- IAM-44: OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server
- IAM-73: Password application to use the SSO UI templates
- IAM-601: Keytool to support SHA256WithRSA in certificate signatures
- IAM-743: Password reset token email link broken
Ubisecure SSO 7.2.1 (16.4.2015)
- IAM-270: Redirect URL for OAuth2 Authentication Method shown in SSO Management UI is invalid
- IAM-266: "Logout failed" is shown when using iframelogout and more than one sp-session is active
Ubisecure SSO 7.2.0 (2.4.2015)
- IAM-19: Support for OAuth2 protocol in Authentication Methods
- IAM-18: Support for Facebook authentication using OAuth2
- IAM-15: Support for Google+ authentication using OAuth2
- IAM-14: Support for Vkontakte authentication using OAuth2
- IAM-24: New password encryption methods: SHA256,SSHA256,SHA384,SSHA384,SHA512,SSHA512,PKCS5S2,PBKDF2
- IAM-27: Value of NameID/@Format can now be explicitly set or asserted in Method
- IAM-36: Support for RHEL/CentOS 7
- IAM-7: Support for user setting the new password when using Password-reset
Ubisecure SSO 7.1.0 (31.12.2014)
- SSO-574: User Driven Federation
- SSO-583: Support for Salesforce integration
- SSO-590: Support for setting emailAddress as NameID Format in Authorization Policy
- SSO-472: Robots.txt search engine hiding
- SSO-556: NameIDPolicy format emailaddress not supported in authrequest
- SSO-565: Termplate API
- SSO-596: Improved NameIDPolicy processing
- SSO-71: Columns messed up
- SSO-231: Exception stacktrace thrown to user's face when trying to log in after the login window has been open for a long time
- SSO-437: Web Agent activation fails on Chrome
- SSO-597: OpenID Yadis handling fails with no logging
Ubisecure SSO 7.0.0 (10.3.2014)
- SSO-482: Feature to embed encryption key with encrypted message
- SSO-536: Health check support
- SSO-535: Web Agent can change the used template when doing AuthnRequest
- SSO-539: Support for template switching in SSO's 'resume' interface
See: Login UI Customization, Chapter 6. Returning to SSO login page from external applications
- SSO-531: Support for Zendesk (missing ProtocolBinding caused ticket validation error)
- SSO-541: Unsolicited SAML message can be initiated from SSO UI
See: Login UI Customization, Chapter 7. Generating Unsolicited SAML Response from SSO UI
- SSO-542: New parameters for SessionRelayService: isPassive, forceAuthn and oneTimeUse
See:Login UI Customization, Chapter 7. Generating Unsolicited SAML Response from SSO UI
- SSO-545: Ubisecure favicon
- SSO-565: Template API
See: SSO Management document, Chapter 10. Template API
- SSO-566: Discovery API
See: SSO Management document, Chapter 9. Discovery API
- SSO-496: Misleading "user is not authenticated" error message logged
- SSO-518: Stack trace on third-party IDP logout after access denied
- SSO-519: Exception is thrown when SSO receives AuthnRequest whose AssertionConsumerServiceURL is set to be something else than Location of the first AssersionConsumerService in SP Metadata
- SSO-530: Required attribute condition is not checked when no attributes are formed in an Authorization Policy
- SSO-533: SSO admin userface removes name format and friendly name specifications by itself
- SSO-534: Pressing Exit on the consent screen returns exception
- SSO-559: SMS OTP authentication method breaks in AD when method user amount exceeds 1500
- SSO-561: OTP login prompts for "Password sequence number: 1" when there are none left
- SSO-564: External Discovery always interrupts with error message EXTERNAL_DISCOVERY_INVALID_AUTHENTICATION_METHOD
Ubisecure SSO 6.x.x
Ubisecure SSO 184.108.40.206260 (4 October 2013)
- SSO-118: Java EL expressions may be used in auhtorization policy rules and expressions
- SSO-112: NameID content in Assertions can be controlled in authorization policies
- SSO-511: Attribute-values can be concatenated in authorization policies
- SSO-515: Upgrade to Java 7 64bit
- SSO-516: Upgrade to OpenLDAP 2.4.35 64-bit
- SSO-517: Upgrade to Apache Tomcat 7.0.42
- SSO-520: Timelife of WS-Federation tokens can be changed
- SSO-395: JSVC requires /usr/lib/libcap.so which may not exist
Ubisecure SSO 220.127.116.11229 (20 June 2013)
- SSO-501: ETSIMSS: Possibility to disable Schema validation
- SSO-493: OTP Server with Ubilogin Directory user support
- SSO-506: macro.jar support for cmd.exe special characters
- SSO-494: Text of close button in OTP List Print dialog cannot be localized
- SSO-498: Server does unwanted http queries to www.w3.org
- SSO-504: Disabled OTP list works if otp is the only method configured
Ubisecure SSO 18.104.22.168899 (17 May 2013)
- SSO-470: WS-Federation IdP support for SharePoint integrations
- SSO-492: Add support for SHA256 digest
- SSO-483: Support for SAML metadata key-rollover when validating messages
- SSO-476: Metadata Updater: If the SAML Metadata feed contains unexpected elements import fails.
Ubisecure SSO 22.214.171.124839 (6 May 2013)
- SSO-340: Remove Ubilogin Managementin reset secret function
- SSO-472: Robots.txt search engine hiding
- SSO-477: OTP Print Screen to show printable OTP list top down
- SSO-488: Use Ubilogin management to set compatibility flags
- SSO-475: Session status request refresh parameter counts timeout incorrectly
Ubisecure SSO 126.96.36.199263 (19 March 2013)
- SSO-462: More specific UI customization for unregistered MPKI users
- SSO-454: Login form autocomplete works better in some browsers (Internet Explorer)
- DIRECTORY-46: Change DirectoryServices to return singleton LDAP and SQL connections
- SSO-465: No audit log entry when user logs out.
- SSO-463: OpenID method NPE during login in SSO 6.6.0
- SSO-460: Management: Agent list on Method screen overflows
- SSO-459: Managed by rights for sites are not propagated through group memberships
- SSO-449: "Authentication method selected" entry missing from the audit log
Ubisecure SSO 188.8.131.52674 (28 Dec 2012)
- SSO-423: Cert AP configuration improvement
- SSO-440: Support for custom Tomcat server.xml configuration
- SSO-59: Simplify Custom SSL certificate installation
- SSO-60: Tomcat Hardening
- SSO-293: During IDP initiated logout display warning if no SP sessions were terminated
- SSO-361: Set default template title tag to Ubisecure SSO
- SSO-450: Move keystore.pfx to custom folder
- SSO-452: Tomcat 7.0.34
- SSO-453: Java 1.6.37
- SSO-172: Tomcat Log Rollover
- SSO-448: Two assertion received entries in audit log per one Tupas sign-in
Ubisecure SSO 184.108.40.206603 (9 Nov 2012)
- SSO-425: Print new OTP list during logon
- SSO-400: Change etsimss to use etsimss-jaxb implementation
- SSO-417: SSO session management
- SSO-426: OTP Server with Katso SQL support
- SSO-428: Use 2048 bit key length for self-signed certificate
- SSO-438: Network address tracker disabled by default
- SSO-419: Extraneous trailing commas in JSON conversation variables
Ubisecure SSO 220.127.116.11078
- SSO-408: Navigation to external applications from SSO UI
- SSO-381: Authentication of REST services
- SSO-411: LDAP/SSL Performance degradation in JDK 1.6.0_29/30
Ubisecure SSO 18.104.22.168688
- SSO-360: Method name (not Title) shown after PROXY_LOGIN_TEXT
- SSO-402: REST User Mapping service corrected
- SSO-405: install_initd failed on RedHat Linux 6.1
Ubisecure SSO 22.214.171.124499
- SSO-394: Include selected attributes in audit logging
- SSO-396: On linux use lsb scripts for installing/removing service
- SSO-368: AuthPolicy editor add attribute not working with IE8/IE9
- SSO-392: Mobile PKI with registered user should not ask for spam-code
- SSO-393: Internet Explorer 9 compatibility improvements (Ubilogin management)
- SSO-395: Linux: missing /usr/lib/libcap.so may prevent service ubilogin-server start
- SSO-397: Landing Page does not support locales nor templates
Ubisecure SSO 126.96.36.199241 (30 Apr 2012)
- SSO-110: Mobile PKI (Ficom Mobiilivarmenne) with Directory SPI support
- SSO-351: Session status request - REST interface to check server session status
- SSO-357: Ubisecure OTP List Server- REST interface for OTP list management
- SSO-274: Multi-master replication with OpenLDAP on Linux
- SSO-374: OpenLDAP disk I/O performance, clustering improvements
- SSO-376: Java™ SE 6 Update 31
- SSO-377: Apache Tomcat Version 7.0.26
- SSO-378: OpenLDAP 2.4.30
- SSO-347: Minor UI improvements in Management application
- SSO-352: SessionNotOnOrAfter was not set in assertion issued by SSO
- SSO-356: IDPProxy ForceAuthn=true caused isPassive=true
- SSO-359: Value of font-family in template-created CSS is always unicode-encoded
- SSO-360: Method name (not Title) shown after PROXY_LOGIN_TEXT
- SSO-366: Session object housekeeping improvements during logout
- SSO-368: AuthPolicy editor add attribute not working with IE8/IE9
- SSO-372: Locale attribute transfer fixed in IDP Proxy cases
- SSO-385: SSO Server assertExists error corrected
Ubisecure SSO 188.8.131.5292 (28 Oct 2011)
- SSO-292: OpenID Relying Party method with SAML IDP Proxy support
- SSO-332: Support for Common Domain Cookie discovery (CDC)
- SSO-77: Password application improvements to detect password method automatically
- SSO-79: Configurable return link on successful/failed password change
- SSO-334: Password reset app can be used with more than one authentication method
- SSO-147: LDAP paging performance improvements
- SSO-215: Group Dynamic Member configuration directory selection drop down
- SSO-297: Management tool UI improvements for directory management
- SSO-275: OpenLDAP recompiled with SSL/TLS support for Linux
- SSO-314: Tomcat version upgraded to 7.0.20
- SSO-235: OTP list cant be printed
- SSO-306: Services do not start automatically, even though Startup Type is Automatic
- SSO-318: Space character in method name caused error
- SSO-331: IDP-proxy and up-link IDP initiated front-channel logout corrected
- SSO-335: Custom template's color definitions now used on error page
Ubilogin SSO Server 184.108.40.20604 (1 Aug 2011)
- SSO-299: Support for External Discovery (aka WAYF)
- SSO-269: Support for Tupas v2.3
- SSO-183: Support for requiring user consent before permitting access
- SSO-300: Java Web Agent does SP initiated logout by default
- SSO-301: User defined css is not used on error page
- SSO-287: Directory SPI does not decrypt ldap connection credentials
- SSO-289 & SSO-290: Linux install issues
Ubilogin SSO Server 220.127.116.1157 (10 May 2011)
- SSO-185: Ability to add and remove Directory SPI repositories and authentication methods from management UI
- SSO-229: Add user interface to obtain user consent, before assertion is sent to application.
- SSO-217: Support for CDC discovery
- SSO-176: Add feature to metadata-update tool to check revocation of installed IDP metadata
- SSO-213: Upgrade Tomcat to version 7
- SSO-216: Allow specifying SP specific Compatibility settings
- SSO-221: In SSO server discovery menu, display image links for methods
- SSO-222: Implement feature to present discovery menu methods in logical UI groups
- SSO-223: Create more rules for method visibility in discovery menu
- SSO-225, SSO-226, SSO-198, SSO-203 & SSO-224: Various cosmetic improvements in Management UI
- SSO-211: Tomcat Installation script doesn't set write access to application server temp-directory for Local Service-account
- SSO-228: OTP authentication method help text shows "NIL" text for undefined lists as a list identifier.
- SSO-244: StepUp Login UI doesn't always show correct authentication methods, when there are many methods to select from
- SSO-262: Logout doesn't remove the SSO cookie
- SSO-263: SSO Server produces ticket or saml response after logout when navigating back in history with back button
Ubilogin SSO Server 18.104.22.16814 (12 January 2011)
- SSO-193: Search application default wider view
- SSO-99: Resizeable LogViewer screen
- SSO-94: Logviewer more tolerant on bad end of line characters
- SSO-97: Improved UI button texts to add context to actions
- SSO-130: Simultaneous IPv6 and IPv4 support in SAML and Ticket protocol configuration
- SSO-69: Version information now shown on /uas/info page
- SSO-186: /uas/trace is enabled by default. Disable for production servers.
- SSO-190: Template-specific UI texts
- SSO-84: Accessing disabled context menus causes server error
- SSO-164: Incorrect ubiloginAuthMethodType used in uas.ldif and methods.ldif
- SSO-169: Activating OTP list before enabling causes exception
- SSO-189: SSO Server fails with NPE after upgrade from 5.0.7
- SSO-191: InstantiationException from /uas/error
- SSO-192: Exit causes stack trace on timed out session
- SSO-196: "Update" button only partly visible on the home screen of management UI with IE7
- SSO-197: Form double submit happens in success screen if user succeeds in pressing Continue button before autosubmit
Ubilogin SSO Server 22.214.171.12455 (23 December 2010)
- SSO-117: SSO Server end-user UI redesigned
- SSO-158: Support for multiple SAML signing certificates
- SSO-161: Hashed TUPAS support
- SSO-27: Localized graphic resources
- SSO-31: Alternative order in login sequence: username + password, then method selection
- SSO-33: Save logout returnurl upon login
- SSO-65: Select authentication method in UAS and/or UWA
- SSO-128: Decide authentication method and user repository based on user name
- SSO-92: HTML page validation
- SSO-146: Store session objects in ldap as dynamicObject types
- SSO-165: Attribute FriendlyName and Name Format support in updated Authorization Policy editor
- SSO-170: Mark session and other cookies HttpOnly
- SSO-187: Resizable Ubilogin Management UI
- SSO-12: Template and locale remembered during logout
- SSO-13: Fatal error after Ticket validation error / attachTicketRequest
- SSO-17: IdP Proxy with multiple agents causes loop on logout
- SSO-19: Fix the functionality of UAS cancel and back buttons when only one method is configured
- SSO-58: Disable ADAMDisablePasswordPolicies during win32 install
- SSO-122: Default ADAM tombstone settings
- SSO-163: SPI Password does not display passwordLastSet
- SSO-181: Attribute name format setting for SAML messages